Glen Raven Inc., a global provider of performance fabrics, announced today that its Glen Raven Technical Fabrics (GRTF) operating division has promoted eight executives to support the continued growth of its diverse business segments, particularly its GlenGuard® brand of high-performance flame-resistant fabric.
“These individuals and their colleagues are integral to the success of GRTF and it's businesses,” said Harold Hill, president of Glen Raven Technical Fabrics. “Their advancement within our organization is a testament to the trust we have in them and the value we know they will continue to bring to our group as we accelerate the growth of our businesses.”
Patti Bates, general manager of GlenGuard, a global leader in arc-resistant and flame-resistant protective apparel, said the promotions speak to group’s leadership in setting and directing the strategic direction of the brand.
“These promotions recognize the invaluable contributions made by a group of senior leaders who are leading GlenGuard’s ascension in the marketplace,” Bates said.
The GRTF associates who have been promoted to new roles are:
- Mia Alberto, Vice President of New Products & Operations – Alberto will be responsible for new product commercialization, new product development and management of the global supply chain for both GlenGuard and Strata, a global leader in geotechnical product and engineering solutions.
- Rich Lippert, Vice President of Technical Sales – Lippert will be responsible for all technical and product specification-related aspects of the GlenGuard product line. He will be GlenGuard’s primary customer-facing technical liaison as well as represent GRTF on all technical and specification-related industry committees.
- Cam Arnett, Vice President of Strategic Development – Arnett will be responsible for establishing the strategic direction of GRTF. This will include market research, business modeling, management of the business planning process, evaluation of possible acquisitions and divestitures, and the implementation of other strategic initiatives.
- Halley Smith, Director of Operations – Smith will be responsible for customer service, planning and purchasing for both GlenGuard and Strata.
- Robert Earhart, Director of Product Development – Earhart will be responsible for all GlenGuard and Strata product development. He will also be responsible for technical support and oversite of supply chain partners.
- Caroline Yates, Director of Marketing – Yates will be responsible for the marketing of the GlenGuard, Strata and Glen Raven Logistics (GLR) brands. She will lead GRTF efforts to expand the GlenGuard and Strata brands globally while strengthening the GRL brand in North America.
- Chris Martin, Product Development Manager – Martin will be responsible for new product development for GlenGuard. The breadth of products will include, woven, knit and stretch wovens.
- Morgan Miller, Supply Chain Manager – Miller will be responsible for planning and purchasing of fiber and greige fabrics for both GlenGuard and Strata.
About Glen Raven Technical Fabrics
Glen Raven Technical Fabrics creates innovative, technical solutions that help keep people safe. From military and protective work wear to water filtration and automotive headliner fabric, GRTF provides customers with fabrics that solve real-world problems. In 2007, GRTF expanded to include Strata Systems, Incorporated, a global leader in the soil reinforcement industry.
About Glen Raven, Inc.
Founded in 1880 in Alamance County, North Carolina, Glen Raven, Inc. is a family-owned company with product sales into more than 120 countries worldwide. Glen Raven is active in upholstery, marine, technical shading, automotive, military, water filtration, and protective work wear markets and operates national distribution and logistics subsidiaries.