Details for Notice to Creditors Estate of Oscar Wright Jr.
Notice to Creditors
19 E 1208
The undersigned, having qualified as Executor of the Estate of Oscar Wright Jr., Deceased, late of Alamance County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons, firms and corporations, having claims against the estate of the said deceased to exhibit them duly verified, to the undersigned on or before the 18th day of September, 2020, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery.
All persons, firms and corporations, indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment to the undersigned.
This the 17th day of June, 2020.
Administrator of the Estate
15 Spring Chapel Court
Greensboro, NC 27455
June 17, 2020, June 24, 2020, July 1, 2020, and July 8, 2020
- Confederate statue igniting debate in Alamance County
- Authorities seeking help in locating missing man
- Statutory Rape of a Child Charged Against Local Man
- Sheriff's Office seeking persons of interest in Breaking and Entering
- Mebane Business Association helping community through COVID-19
- Two local men arrested following incidents at County Courthouse
- FERC clears way for MVP Pipeline extension into NC, Alamance County
- Haw River Assembly Announces Climate Action Campaign
- Sheriff’s Statement Regarding The Confederate Memorial In Alamance County
- Governor delays announcement on 2020-21 school year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.