Pursuant to N.C.G.S § 143-318.12, notice is hereby provided that the Alamance County Board of Commissioners will assemble on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at 8:00 am at Alamance Community College to tour various Alamance-Burlington Schools and will tour the campus of Alamance Community College, along with the Dillingham Center the later part of that afternoon. The purpose of this assembly is to inspect the facilities of the various ABSS and ACC facilities. No votes will be taken or other official business transacted.
- Green Auto Sales broken into, set on fire over the weekend
- Driver who fled authorities arrested for drug possession
- Mebane City Council approves new development
- 19-year-old man from Mebane shot, killed in Hillsborough
- Male charged with discharging firearm into occupied dwelling
- Mebane Family Bible on display at Mebane Historical Museum
- Eagles knock off McMichael, earn state playoff berth
- UNC's Roy Williams retires an under-appreciated champion
- Top-ranked Eagles dominate over Spring Break
- Former employee of Alamance Partnership for Children charged with larceny
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.