The Alamance-Burlington Board of Education is seeking applicants for an appointment to the Alamance Community College Board of Trustees.
Alamance County residents with an interest in serving in this capacity should submit a letter stating their qualifications to the Alamance-Burlington Board of Education no later than Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Please submit letters of interest to:
Mrs. Karen Chandler
1712 Vaughn Road
Burlington, North Carolina 2721
- Male arrested for indecent liberties with a child
- Alamance Sheriff's Office and Emergency Management PSA regarding fuel conservation
- Weekend felony charges from ACSO
- Mebane adopts Mighty Mousers program to humanely deal with city's feral cat population
- Mebane-Oaks Road widening underway
- Bob Jones student from Mebane on school's President's List
- Eastern High’s Mathews wins NCHSAA 3A state golf title
- Ten Eagles named All-Mid-State Conference in football
- Mebane City Council approves new drive-thru and shopping center
- Machaven Farm in Snow Camp receives NC AgVentures Grant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.